Nelson Show and Shine

Gramps

Friday is registration and meet and greet at Bogustown Pub all from noon until 6:00- At 6pm there will be a cruise through town.
Saturday is the show and shine from 10am to around 3pm. Poker run follows the show and shine. There is a great time to be had at the roof top dance with a show band. Even if you don't dance you can't beat the music. This year the band is the Timebenders. If you want tickets get in touch with the Nelson Road King. There is only 900 tickets available and have been sold out every other year.
Check out http://www.nelsonroadkings.com for more info. See you there.

Gramps

Just a reminder to those coming to the Nelson Show on September 9th and/or 10th and want dance tickets for the Saturday night dance that you'd better act fast or the tickets will be all gone ....again.
See you there!!!

Polara Pat

I'm having a BBQ/Shop Party on Friday if anyone's comin' over. Probably around the same time as the cruise on Friday night but that's usually over pretty quick. I'm in uphill at 1801 Hall st way at the top. Give a shout or pm me if you want better directions. Should be a good'un.