Original Dealerr Stickers...

Hemi-Cammer

So the decision has been made and the AMX is going to be the original color after all. Soooo, in light of that I would LOVE to find an original dealer sticker to put in place of the old one. I realize its a pretty tall order, but my search has begun. The dealership was called "Jim's Service Ltd Creston, BC" and then more underneath "xxxxxx BLVD" but I can't make it out. Even if I could find a picture of one, I could probably have one made up? Any of you guys about ten or twenty years longer in the tooth than me know someone who might have something kicking around from those days? Any help is appreciated! :)

Chrycoman

Ted's Service it was....Eric Blobel ran the AMC/Volvo dealer back in the early 70's.....I think your AMX came out of Calgary.......

Chrycoman

Could be.....the rumour mill has it coming from Calgary.....but I bet Eric Blobel would know for sure....

Hemi-Cammer

Well I went and had a visit with Eric, we had a great chat and he gave me a couple stickers that say all the right things but they are rectangular whereas the older ones like on my car were arch shaped. Even if I had a picture of one, I could have it remade but Eric couldn't remember what colors he used... he said probably not the same as the rectangular ones. The search continues!