Thanks to those who came to Nelson

Gramps

I would like to thank those who could make it to the Nelson Show this past weekend. I wish I would have had more time to stop and BS with more of you but I had car show stuff that needed to be done.
I hope you all made it back safe and sound.
I will post a link to the pictures in the next few days.
Thanks again...hopefully will see you in Creston.
Stan

Gramps

I have posted pics from the weekend to the Nelson Road Kings website.
Here is the link to the website http://nelsonroadkings.com and then click on the 2012 pics.
Sorry if your car is not included....I took over 300 pics but the website that stores our pics is limited and only took just under 300 pics before I filled it up. If you want you picture included next year....track me down and let me know so I can make sure it is one of the first ones downloaded
Cheers
Stan

Last edited:

ThatAMCGuy

It was a neat mix of cars this year for sure. I really enjoyed it. A fun game that I like to play with people I go with is "Where's the Gas Cap?" which, with a lot of those 50's cars, is harder than you'd think! I'd have had three of my cars this year but the numbskull who was pilotting my yellow Hornet flooded the ever-lovin' baby jesus out of it and we didn't want to wait around to get it to start. Maybe next year. (Don't I say that every year?)

Last edited: